Wedding Ceremonys at Immanuel International

You must be a regular attendee of our fellowship in order for the pastors of Immanuel
International to participate in your wedding. A marriage license must be obtained from
the tax office in Sweden in order for a ceremony to take place. A counseling process
must also be entered into. Please fill out the form below to schedule an appointment.

Ogiltig inmatning

Ogiltig inmatning

Phone number
Ogiltig inmatning

Ogiltig inmatning

Invalid Input