Through the musical worship at Immanuel International Church, it is our vision to
- create space to allow people to come and worship in a personal way
- foster an environment that is conducive to worship
- step aside and allow God to take centre stage
- nurture and equip strong leaders
- use music to build up our community
- serve with joy, creativity, energy and humility
- care for and encourage the wider team of ministry leaders at Immanuel International
As worship leaders, we know we are not perfect. We will stumble and we will make mistakes. But we strive to serve in the best way that we can, with the gifts He has given us, that they might be worthy of His blessing.
Our ministries and how you can get involved
- The newly reformed International Choir is open to all and rehearses on a bi-weekly basis.
- The Worship team leads the congregation in worship every week, in different constellations of instruments and singers.
- The Sound team operate all sound-related equipment on Sunday mornings.
- Volunteers are particularly needed for the Projector team, who operate the slides for Sunday services.