All members of Immanuel Church can send in motions to the Annual meeting. This can be done by one member or by a group of members writing the motion together.
Below you find the structure needed for a motion:
1. At the top of the page, write ”Motion to Immanuel Church Annual Meeting 2023”
2. Write a headline of the motion. Your headline shall tell what your motion is about.
3. Describe what you want to bring up.
Tips: Focus on what you want to achieve rather than how to accomplish the solution.
4. Formulate one or several suggestions to be decided upon.
5. Write your name and if you are a group of members, please write the names of the
6. You need to be present at the Annual meeting and recite your motion. If you are a group, please write who is your contact person for the motion. This person recites the motion at the Annual meeting.
Before the Annual meeting the Board will process all motions and give their suggestion of decisions. These suggestions will be found in the material for the Annual meeting which will be available for all members approx 10 days before the Annual meeting.